Fuel and Services
With improvements of expanded fuel ramp, runway lights and GPS all weather approach, the airport is 24/7 operation for business and personal aircraft, including coast to coast flights and destination aircraft.
2020: 5,000′ resurfaced and widened 75′, LED lights, and 4 box PAPI.
Terminal building with lounge area, Flight Tracker, conference room, coffee bar, catering, restroom and shower, computer. Wi-Fi hot spot, free shuttle, crew car, rent-a-car, Internet security cameras and Jet A & 100LL self service fuel farm. Jet A fuel truck with 24 hr. notice. A&P/AI.
Hangar lots with water and sewer, vehicle storage garage, overnight hangar and land for Aviation related businesses are all available by lease.
Multiple annual public social events. Event facility will host about any size event with Pavilion, power for events, and extensive parking.
South Grand Lake Regional Airport owns and operates the fuel farm to keep the prices low. 100 LL and Jet A PRIST is offered.
The fuel farm is self-service, however, fuel assistance is available with notice. Fuel truck 24 hour notice.
- Bob Sullivan, 918-782-8423
Jet A Fuel Truck
- Dave Wolford, 918-629-3913
- Derrick Schmidt, 316-841-4699
- Crew Cars – short term. Just replace fuel.
- Shuttle – To Pine Lodge, or nearby locations, no charge. 918-782-1400.
- Rent-A-Car – Delivered to the airport – Enterprise 918-541-9967.
- Marina or Yacht Club destination. Option – call for transportation.
- Terminal – Restroom/Shower, WiFi hot spot, computer, conference table. Unicom Frequency: 122.9
- Conference room advanced reservation 918-693-1855.
- Door Code: VFR Squawk.
- Keurig – Coffee and other.
On Field Services:
- Derrick Schmidt Aviation, New & used aircraft acceptance and aircraft management services.
- Grand Lake Aircraft Service, Casey Manners – A&P, IA – 918-244-6055.
- Land-Air Aviation, Landon Hayes. Flight instruction, pilot services, and maintenance. 918-244-0721.
- Pelican Aviation, Jason Hoyle. 918-853-6805.