Facilities, Fuel, and Services
With improvements of expanded fuel ramp, runway lights and GPS all weather approach, the airport is 24/7 operation for business and personal aircraft, including coast to coast flights and destination aircraft.
5,200′ x 60′ lighted hard surface runway, 1200′ x 80′ sod strip, and 1400′ x 80′ grass.
Terminal building with lounge area, coffee bar, catering, restroom and shower, computers and Unicom. Wi-Fi hot spot, free shuttle, crew car, rent-a-cars, Internet security cameras and Jet A & 100LL fuel farm.
Hangar lots with water and sewer, vehicle storage garages, overnight hangar and land for Aviation related businesses are all available by lease.
15 acre event facility will host about any size event with Pavilion, power for events, and extensive parking.
South Grand Lake Regional Airport owns and operates the fuel farm to keep the prices low. 100 LL and Jet A PRIST is offered.
The fuel farm is self-service, however, fuel assistance is available with notice. Fuel truck 24 hour notice.
- Bob Sullivan, 918-782-8423
- Layne Enloe, 918-344-7350
Jet A Fuel Truck
- Derrick Schmidt, 316-841-4699
- Dave Wolford, 918-629-3913
Advance notice appreciated:
- Two Crew Cars (Dodge or Ford) – Short term. Just replace fuel.
- Shuttle – To Pine Lodge, or nearby locations, no charge. 918-782-1400.
- Rent-A-Car – Delivered to the airport – Enterprise 918-541-9967.
- Golf Cart – To terminal or hangar.
- Terminal – Restroom/Shower, WiFi hot spot, computer, conference table. Unicom Frequency: 122.9
- Door Code: VFR Squawk
- Keurig – Coffee and other.
- Derrick Schmidt Aviation, New & used aircraft acceptance and aircraft management services.
- Grand Lake Aircraft Service, Casey Manners – A&P, IA – 918-244-6055.
- Free Shuttle – Pine Lodge – Call in advance 918-782-1400 or 918-230-4034
- Marina or Yacht Club destination. Option – call for transportation.
- Crew Car available. 918-693-1855.
- Rent-A-Car available. 918-693-1855.