2018-2019 Airport Improvements
Lot Leased #1
New Hangar in 2019.
Lot Leased for 2019 Hangar #2
Lot Leased for 2019 Hangar #3
Lot Leased for 2019 Hangar #4
Lot Leased for 2019 Hangar #5
Lot Leased for 2019 Hangar #6
Lot Leased for 2019 Hangar #7
AI & A&P Services
New 10,000 SF Hangar
New Conference Room
Jet Fuel Truck
Ramp Expansion (2 of 4)
Acquired 48 Acres for OFZ and AWOS
New 1600' asphalt Entry Road
Click icons to display information pop-up windows.
2005 – 2015
In 2005 the airport was a pasture grass strip and a pole barn hangar. Since then –
- A Public Trust with 9 volunteer directors was formed.
- A mile of hard surface runway was built.
- The board purchased 16 acres adjacent to the airport for development
- 25 commitments to lease lots and build hangars were secured.
- Development loan secured to develop the hangar tract and build a fuel farm.
- 35 hangar lots with utilities and taxiways were developed.
- Self service Jet / Avgas fuel farm and fuel ramp were built.
- Loan secured to build temporary terminal and rental vehicle storage.
- Entry and entry road built.
- Four hangars built.
- Purchased 20 acres to provide runway safety area, airport entry and future development.
- Built Pavilion for aviation and public events facility.
- 25 acres purchased and fenced for runway safety area.
- Fuel ramp was expanded.
- Fuel farm shelter built.
- Runway lights were installed.
- Runway crack seal and new marking paint.
2016 – 2018
- 80 x 125 hangar
- 160% increase in Hangars
- 5000 gal JET-A fuel truck
- Ramp expansion
- Additional 48 acres, Fencing, & Avigation Lease purchases
- RNAV (GPS)
- WAAS GPS All Weather Approach
- Pave entry road
- Fuel Truck Shelter
- Citation Management, Mentoring, and Brokerage
- AI and A&P Services
- Flight School & Aviation Services
- New Conference Room
- Brand fuel with EPIC Aviation
- New entry security gate
- Flight Lessons Scholarship Fund
- Widen and overlay runway to 75 x 5,200
- 4 Box PAPPI both ends
2020 and beyond:
- AWOS III
- Aviation light Industrial development
- Expand parking apron
- Parallel Taxiway
- New Terminal building
- Terminal hangar